Our Clients, are Happy Clients..
When you opt for Zuplic for attaining digital marketing solutions, you will discover a uniqueness and perfection in your business which would lead to high performance thereby achieving sustainability.
Our Success lies in the continued rapid growth which our clients experience every day through our services. Our happiness lies in the Hard work and dynamism that our team owes. We add real value to global organizations through domain expertise with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.
We at Zuplic, work as a team in order to generate efficient work.
At this stage we learn about the project and cover every expectation of client. Our project managers, together with the team sketches out every small bit of the project.
At the stage of design, our team interlinks all the sketches and portray it out in the form of psds or images. Our experienced Designers who are well versed with latest technologies do cover every minute detail of the project and generate masterpiece.
Now is the turn of our skilled developers, who portray the designs created by designers into good looking websites. Now, comes the end product which is more than usually loved by the client.
- COLLABORATIVE TEAM
- CHALLENGE ADAPTERS
Our Team is classified into:
- Information Architects: They are the ones who fill the gap between card sorting and visual wire framing. The Analysis done by them pass on the client requirements into flowcharts by which we can lay down our website.
- Copywriters or Content Writers: They are the one who provide expertise in deciding what text goes on and off website and in what manner.
- Designers: Now, We have information; We have the content. Now, what we need is a Design. So, designers are the ones who create designs best fitted for the website. (Logo, Banners and Graphics).
- Project Managers: The alpha of the team, they provide insight and bring the coordination between the team members to get the desired results.
- Clients: We include clients in the projects as well so that they understand what’s going on in their project and keep providing feedback.